The safety of our marketplace is very important. As a result, some accounts get banned for failing our compliance review for reasons, such as:
An account may not pass compliance review for several reasons, such as:
- We believe that you have violated the Terms of Service, which may include:
- Providing multiple and/or false identifications;
- Operating more than one Paxful account;
- Refusing to verify your identity;
- It’s connected with an activity that may be illegal.
- We have received an order from a legal authority, which may include:
- A subpoena or similar legal order;
- Pending litigation involving your account;
- An investigation and/or proceeding involving your account.
- We can’t verify the personal and/or business purpose of your account, and you have refused to provide us with the requested information.
- We identify your blockchain activity as a heightened legal/regulatory risk.
- We believe that you may have taken action that we believe is circumventing our controls and/or procedures to keep our platform safe.
- We determine it is necessary to protect us and our users, including you, from danger or loss.
- Some users in selected countries are required to verify their ID before they can start using their account.
- You can’t appeal this decision, and we won’t address any further inquiries into this case.
If you need any assistance from our Support team, do not hesitate to contact us. Check out this article on How to Contact Support.