To engage in trading on Paxful, verification is necessary. This requirement varies according to the payment method employed or the transaction amount. To assist, here is a guide for your reference:
Note: Before you begin, please ensure that you have verified your phone number.
Step 1: Open Verification Page
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username located on the upper right of the page, and click Verify Me.
Step 2: Provide Your Details
- Fill out the country and ID Type, and click the Start Verification Process button to proceed to the next step.
The ID verification will start after clicking the tick box and the "Next" button. Make sure to check the details in the Consent to Personal Data Processing.
Step 3: Provide ID Photo
- Choose the country and document to upload. You can either continue verifying using your computer or your mobile phone. After choosing the country and document, hit the “Next” button.
- For uploads, you have the option to either take a photo of the document or upload it manually. After uploading the document, just click “Continue” (uploaded manually) or “Accept” (uploaded via camera).
For MANUAL UPLOAD:
For PHOTO UPLOAD VIA CAMERA:
Step 4: Face Verification
- The next step is the page for Face Verification. Make sure to follow the instructions on the screen.
- You will then review the submitted files. Double-check the uploads on the page and click Next.
- Wait for the approval of the application.
Note: If your image did not pass our verification process, you will see the screen below and need to try again.
- There is a lifetime limit of 5 verification attempts for each user!
- If you have not received an answer within 24 hours, it means that your document is going through manual verification. Manual verification may take more than 2 days (2–7 days).
If you need any assistance from our Support team, do not hesitate to contact us. Check out this article on How to Contact Support.