Email address verification adds an additional layer of security to your account. Here's how you can verify your email address:
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username on the top right of the page, and click Settings from the context menu that appears.
The Settings page appears.
- Under Verify email address, click Resend email.
A verification email is sent to your registered email address.
- Open the email in your inbox received from [email protected], and click Confirm Email. Your email address has been verified successfully.
- You can request a new confirmation email only once every 20 minutes.
- If you do not find our email in your regular inbox, please check your Spam or Junk email folders as well.
After verifying your email, we also recommend setting up two-factor authentication on your Paxful account if you haven't already.
If you need any assistance from our Support team, do not hesitate to contact us. Check out this article on How to Contact Support.