You can sell cryptocurrency and get paid using 350+ payment methods. Here's how you can find buyers by browsing existing offers on Paxful.
Here’s a short video on how to sell Bitcoin instantly:
Step 1: Setting up search requirements
1. Create an account or log in to your Paxful account, hover over the Sell arrow, and click your preferred cryptocurrency. The page with offers to sell cryptocurrency will then appears.
Tip:Using your phone? Click the hamburger icon and choose one of the options from the list that appears.
2. Click the Show All or Any Payment Method field and select your preferred payment method to sell crypto in the dialog box that appears.
Alternatively, click View offers for all payment options to see a list of all payment methods available.
3. Click Any Currency and select your currency from the list. Enter the amount you want to trade in the Any amount field.
You can leave the Any amount field empty if you do not have any specific amount in mind.
4. Select your country from the Location list.
5. Click Find Offers. The offer list is updated according to your search requirements.
Step 2: Finding an offer
1. Browse through the list of offers.
The list begins with offers that have:
- Buyers with the best rating and reputation
- Buyers who are the most active on the platform and are ready for instant trade
- The most profitable margin
Check the tags and labels for additional information about the offer. When you find an offer you like, click Sell.
Note:Your trade hasn’t started yet at this point.
The Offer page then appears.
Study all the details of the offer, such as:
- Selling limits: is the offered amount neither too low nor too high?
- Buyer’s rate: does it look profitable for you?
- Offer terms: is the buyer requesting additional documents or making specific requests as part of the trade procedure?
- Paxful fee — this fee depends on the payment method you choose.
2. Enter the amount you are ready to trade in the traditional currency field or cryptocurrency field. Click SELL NOW.
3. In the dialog box that appears, click I understand the risk; proceed to sell.
4. A new caution dialog box appears. Confirm reading the warning by clicking I understand.
Then the Trade chat page appears.
When the trade starts, the cryptocurrency rate is fixed and will not fluctuate.
Cryptocurrency is moved from your personal Paxful wallet to the trade’s secure escrow.
Step 3: Trading
1. Discuss the necessary details with your partner using our trade chat and follow their instructions carefully.
2. Once your trade partner has made the payment, click Release.
Double-check if the amount sent to you is correct. Confirm sending BTC to the buyer by clicking Release in the dialog box that appears.
The seller will then release cryptocurrency from the trade escrow to the buyer's Paxful wallet. At this time, the trade has been completed successfully.
- After a trade, consider leaving feedback for your trade partner. This helps other traders understand who they are dealing with.
- You can click "Click to add Username to your contacts" to quickly trade with them in the future and add a user to your Trade Partners list. This will help you create your own trading community with users you trust.
- If you need a public receipt of the BTC transaction, click Public receipt at the bottom of the page.
Warning: If your country is on the OFAC grey list, selling cryptocurrency requires you to verify your ID.
Check out our tips for selling cryptocurrency for more information. In case you want to buy crypto, see the following guide. If you want to create your own offer, please see our article on creating offers.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article