To set your personal exchange rules and establish a flow of trades, you need to create your own offers to sell crypto on Paxful. This guide gives you an overview of how to create one. If you are interested in existing offers of other Paxful traders, please see our guide on selling cryptocurrency.
Before you begin, ensure you have created an account. Once you sign up, you will be assigned a free wallet automatically.
To create an offer, you need to be ID-verified.
Here’s a short video on how to create an offer:
Step 1: Payment method
1. Log in to your Paxful account and click Create an Offer.
2. Choose the cryptocurrency type you want to sell.
3. Select Sell offer type.
4. Select a payment method and your preferred currency.
5. Double-check all details and click Next Step to proceed.
Step 2: Trade pricing
1. Click Market or Fixed Price to choose the cryptocurrency rate you want to use.
2. Choose how much you want to earn on each purchase by inserting the number into the margin field.
Set a percentage according to the market price of cryptocurrency and your personal trading intentions. This percentage can be both negative and positive. You can read more about the margin here. You will see on the screen a clear explanation of how much you will earn according to the percentage selected.
3. Set offer trade limits by inserting numbers into the Minimum trade amount and Maximum trade amount fields.
Here you can choose how much crypto in the traditional currency you want to sell.
4. Choose the offer time limit by inserting a number into the minutes' field.
This indicates the amount of time your trade partner has to make their payment. The trade will be automatically canceled if the buyer has not clicked Paid before the payment window expires.
5. Double check all details are correct and click Next step to proceed.
Step 3: Trade instructions
1. Choose offer tags from the Offer tags drop-down list.
Offer tags will appear close to the payment method name in the list of offers. It should be something that helps to personalize your offer and add additional information to it.
2. Create your offer labels. Type them into the Your offer label field.
The bank's name is used instead of a label for Bank Transfers.
3. Write offer terms for buyers. Type them into the Offer terms for the buyer field.
This info will be shown publicly in your offer. Read more about the offer terms here.
4. Write trade instructions. Type them into the Trade Instructions field.
Trade instructions will be visible once a trade has started. This should be a clear step-by-step guide for your potential trade partner. Read more information here.
5. Select the Verification checkbox if you need a verification filter for your trade partners.
You can also click on Advanced Options for additional trade settings:
- Adjust offer visibility by selecting Show this offer only to users in your trusted list checkbox.
- Set a minimum amount of trades required by typing a number in the Minimum trades required field.
- Set a fiat limit for new accounts by typing a number in the Fiat limit for new accounts field.
- Set limitations by countries. Select an option from the Limitation by Countries list and insert a country in the field below.
- Adjust Proxy/VPN limitations by selecting an option from the Proxy/VPN limitations list. You can choose whether to trade with all users or avoid those with VPN and Anonymizer.
- Choose working hours for your offer under the Working Hours section. Choose the days of the week and times during each day when you want this offer to be active. Read more here.
6. Configure your kiosk trade settings by selecting options from the list. To activate the Kiosk trade settings list, click Change settings.
Kiosk trades come from Paxful Kiosks implemented on partner websites. These kiosks enable the partner's customers to buy crypto from Paxful vendors outside the Paxful platform. This means more incoming trades for you. These customers typically have no prior trades and have probably not created a profile or completed ID verification. You have the option to decide whether or not to allow such trades and set custom rules for them.
Some kiosks require an extra fee from sellers in addition to Paxful's escrow fee. You can disallow kiosk trades if you don't want to pay this fee.
7. Double-check all details and click Create Offer to proceed.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article