Find out how to troubleshoot issues that you encounter on your Paxful App such as fingerprint, sign-in, ID verification, and more.
What Are the Steps for Basic Troubleshooting?
This is a solution for the majority of possible issues related to the Paxful app:
- Restart your app.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet (do a speed test to confirm).
- Make sure the app is in the latest version. Please open the app in the Google Play Store or the App Store and download the updates, if any.
How Do I Set Up a Fingerprint?
Fingerprints can be enabled on the Account tab in the Security section. You may also refer to the details below.
- The iOS fingerprint option should be enabled on a device first. If fingerprint recognition fails more than three times, a pin will be required.
- Android devices should support the fingerprint option, which should be activated in device settings. As standard, there is no limit on attempts. If the fingerprint scan is not working, just close the window and use a pin instead.
How do I Solve a Sign-In Issue?
- There is an option on each password field to show the password. Please check if you are entering the right password.
- Some issues might be because you use an old version of the app. The system forces time to update to the latest versions, but there is still no 100% hit. Please open the app in the Google Play Store or the App Store and download the latest version.
- Antibot-solutions that we use might block users if some suspicious activity was detected on the device, network, region, etc. If you have tried all the previous steps, please contact us to investigate your specific case.
How Do I Solve Issues Related to ID Verification?
Make sure you have granted access to your device's camera. For more information on the possible verification issues, click here.
How Do I Solve a 2FA Issue?
Read about the possible solutions for any issues related to 2FA here.
How Do I Contact Support?
If you need any assistance from our Support team, do not hesitate to contact us. Check out this article on How to Contact Support.