If you are looking to securely deposit and receive Tether (USDT) on Paxful, read our guide on how to do it in three simple steps:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to the Wallet page.
- Look for Tether (USDT) currency under Assets and click Receive.
- From there, you can copy your Tether wallet address or use the QR code. Please make sure the amount you’ll be receiving is worth more than the fee!
- After USDT is sent, the transaction needs 12 confirmations on the blockchain to be successful. You can check out the status of the transaction through Etherscan here. Just grab the transaction ID from your Paxful wallet here and enter it into Etherscan to track it.
- If you have an old Tether address, you'll be charged a network fee when you use it to deposit Tether. You can avoid that fee by using your new Tether address.
If you need any assistance from our Support team, do not hesitate to contact us. Check out this article on How to Contact Support.