Email address verification adds an additional layer of security to your account. Here's how you can verify your email address.
- Log in to your Paxful account, hover over your username on the top right of the page and click Settings from the context menu that appears.
The Settings page appears.
- Under Verify email address click Resend email.
A verification email is sent to your registered email address.
- Open the email in your inbox received from firstname.lastname@example.org, and click Confirm Email. Your email address is verified successfully.
- You can request a new confirmation email only once every 20 minutes.
- If you do not find our email in your regular inbox, please check your Spam or Junk email folders as well.
After verifying your email, we also recommend setting up two-factor authentication on your Paxful account if you haven't already.