Address verification is an important step toward validating your profile on Paxful. Listed are the following documents you need:
- To be an official PDF or scanned document showing your full name and home address. This can either be a utility bill, phone bill, or a bank or credit card statement.
- Addressed to you and match the address you entered.
- Needs to contain Latin, Cyrillic, or Hangul characters.
If your document is written in a language that does not use Latin, Cyrillic, or Hangul characters, please translate and attach the following statement: “I hereby certify that this attached document is an official and accurate translation of my (document type). If found otherwise, Paxful has my authorization and full right to suspend my account and not refund the balance due to false information (Name and translation date)(Signature)”.
Here are some ways you may provide a translation:
You may write on top of the document in Latin characters with the arrows pointing to the correct place and include a separate page with the statement.
You may also try another option such as using photoshop, or something similar, and put the translation in ‘boxes’ on the document.
You may also create the translation in a word document and print it out.
- Keep in mind that what's most important is to have the original document with the statement saying the translation is correct.
We do not accept the following:
- Documents older than 3 months
- Black and white documents
- Cropped documents
- Screenshots of a document
- P.O. box addresses
Here are the samples of great proofs of address. They are clear, legible, well-lit, and have all the information we required:
See our address verification guide for more details.