Ethereum, Tether, and USD Coin transactions on Paxful externally rarely fail but you can always check if your transactions went through.
When you send ETH, USDT, or USDC from one wallet to another, you can check the status of the transaction through Etherscan for ETH and USDC, Ethereum-based Tether (ERC-20), and Tronscan for Tron-based USDT (TRC-20). Check out the steps below to get started:
Each transaction has a transaction ID (also known as a transaction hash). The IDs are alphanumeric characters and look something like this:
To find your transaction ID in your Paxful wallet:
- Log in to your Paxful account and head to your wallet
- Click on the "Transactions" tab and on the drop-down select ETH or USDT.
Scroll down at the bottom of the page and select “View All Transactions” to see your full transaction history.
- Once you find the transaction you’re looking for, copy the transaction ID.
Once you have the transaction ID:
- Head over to Etherscan.io or Tronscan.org
- Paste in the transaction ID
- From there, you can track your transaction. It usually takes 12 confirmations (it can take up to 30 on some platforms) for your transaction to complete, so hang tight!
For more information on sending USDT, take a look at this article.